Toulouse-Blagnac airport is launching a major project to expand and redesign the terminal in order to provide passengers with the services of a large international airport, and to adapt to increases in traffic. With a new shopping area, a new security checkpoint system, the creation of a boarding jetty, and the construction of a new 4-star hotel, etc., the airport is entering a new dimension.
Presentation of the facilities
A larger, more welcoming Hall D
A 3,000 m2 extension to Hall D with all the security checkpoints brought together on a single site.
- A new 5,000 m2 vibrant area dedicated to shops with around twenty new retailers and a redesigned food court offering
- A single access point to the boarding areas
- New generation equipment for more efficient and quicker security checks
Opening Winter 2018.
A jetty for Hall A
A 2,500 m2 jetty in the Hall A extension to address the strong growth in low-cost traffic.
- Direct access to the tarmac
- Walk-on boarding for aircraft parked very close to the jetty
- A comfortable waiting area
- Quicker turn around for low-cost and regional airlines
Opening spring 2018
A Hotel connected to the Terminal
A 4-star hotel with 148 rooms, directly connected to Hall A.
- An exceptionnal location
- 1 000 m2 dedicated to meetings and professionnal seminars
- Quality services : bar, restaurant, lounge, sauna, fitness center
Opening fall 2018