Infrastructure that adapts to your needs
- Total terminal surface area of 100,000 m² (including Hall D)
- 780 ha of ground, the airport pulls out all the stops to deliver optimum service.
2 runways equipped with ILS (Instrument Landing System) Cat III, HI (High Intensity) and PAPI (Precision Approach Path Indicator) lighting systems, approach lights and flashing lights:
- Runway 1: 3,000 m x 60 m, direction 14L 32R (289 lights)
- Runway 2: 3,500 m x 75 m, direction 14R 32L (688 lights)
60 aircraft parking stands
- 17 gangways
- 7 baggage conveyors
- 2 oversized baggage conveyors
- 32 boarding gates
- 64 conventional check-in counters
- 20 screening stations including 1 premium security access
- 3 “oversized” screening stations
New technology: a fully-automated
- A fully-automated HBS system (Hold Baggage Screening) in every hall, for optimum security (Alstef-Beumer).
- The waiting-time for different security checkpoints is indicated during peak hours, for a smoother passenger flow.
Practical for passengers:
- An airport only 8 km from the city centre, linked
- to the highways (ring road, motorways)
- Direct access from car parking to the terminal
- Multi-company Self-Service Check-In Terminals (BLS)
- Lounge «La Croix du Sud»
- Free Wi-fi
- A business centre
A modern freight area capable of handling all types of goods: 20,400 m of warehousing and offices, positive and negative cold rooms, 2 priority aircraft parking stands for large capacity aircraft, Border checkpoint, 31 freight forwarders, etc.
- Open 24 hours a day (with restrictions concerning night flights)
- Non-coordinated airport