Flybus Airport Shuttle (City centre/Airport)
Use the shuttles to take you to the airport.
- From 05h00 to 00h15
- Leaving every 20 minutes
- Approximately 20 min to go the the city centre
- 4 different stops
All rates are valid throughout the entire bus-underground network and the Airport Shuttle
Toulouse public transport
To go to Toulouse or to go to the airport you can use bus, or any metro line that with like you to the shuttle stops.
- Bus number 25 : Blagnac Emile Zola - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- Bus number 30 : Fenouillet Centre Commercial - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- Bus number 66 : Toulouse St Cyprien - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- Bus number 88 : Grenade - Seilh - Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- Airport Shuttle
TISSEO : bus and metro in and around Toulouse
- Tel : +33 (0)5 61 41 70 70
- Website : www.tisseo.fr (only in french)
The Conseil Général de la Haute Garonne Bus
Line 88 :
The Conseil Général de la Haute-Garonne has recently opened a new bus line to Toulouse Blagnac Airport.
The route will go through Grenade, Ondes, Merville, Seilh, Beauzelle, Blagnac and Toulouse.
Operating hours matches with servicing for employees (morning, afternoon and evening).
The bus stop is outside the B3 gate.
- 2 € one way.
- 31 € monthly subscription.
- 310 € annual subscription.
Bus : 55 available seats.
- More information : 05 61 61 67 67
- More information about operating hours and line 88 map.
The Flybus airport shuttle to the city centre can take you directly to the train station Matabiau.
Airport/Andorra coach service
A service that allows you to leave from the airport straight to Andorra.
Novatel Autocars leave daily
|AIRPORT - ANDORRA|
|Pas de la Case||13h30||18h00*||22h30|
|Andorre la Vieille||14h00||18h30*||23h00|
|ANDORRA - AIRPORT|
|Andorre la Vieille||5h00||10h00*||15h00|
|Pas de la Case||5h30||10h30*||15h30|
* Fridays, saturdays and sundays only from the 1st December 2014 to 31st March 2015
- Booking and payment online at www.andorrabybus.com