You can access a free high speed and wireless internet connection from the departure gates, the Business Centre and the "La Croix du Sud" lounge via your laptop and smartphone.
- Available throughout the terminal
How to use airport Wi-Fi:
- Activate the Wi-Fi on your computer, tablet or smartphone, and then select the “WIFI-AIRPORT” network.
- Open your web browser to the Wi-Fi homepage.
- First connection : create your account wich will be available on all the airport networks (public areas, Lounge...)
- Next connections : Logging in and access to the Wi-Fi.
User support :
Should you have trouble logging in, please contact customer support by email : support@NOMOSPHERE.fr (from 9am to 6pm, except sunday and bank holidays).