10 million inhabitants
French region in terms of demographic growth
France’s 4th city, almost 1 million urban inhabitants
France’s 3rd student city
With demographic growth of 21.8 %* predicted by 2030, Toulouse and its region are set to remain remarkably dynamic for a long time to come. Its current catchment area already covers over 10 million inhabitants, less than 3 hours’ drive away:
a unique asset on a national level.
Zoom sur Toulouse :
- 2nd most attractive region in France, + 30,000 inhabitants/year on average;
- France’s 4th city: almost 1 million urban inhabitants;
- France’s 3rd student city;
- 1/3 of the population is under 25 years.
* Source : Insee. Forecast for the Midi-Pyrenees region
An ideal geographical location
Toulouse boasts a remarkable geostrategic location, situated in the heart of the Great South-West of France, between Northern Europe and the Iberian Peninsula. Its dynamic economic activity and booming population mean that it is ideal for setting up permanent logistics platforms.
Toulouse, where life is good…
The city’s conviviality, authenticity, “art de vivre”, world-renowned gastronomy, and rugby-inspired team spirit have earned Toulouse the reputation of being a great place to live!