8.5 million passengers expected in 2015 No.1 platform for the South-West of France
Toulouse-Blagnac Airport welcomes you to a platform that is constantly changing and that has everything to meet our partners’ needs, while providing top quality service.
Infrastructure that adapts to your needs
A total terminal surface area of 100,000 m2 (including Hall D) on 780 ha of ground, the airport pulls out all the stops to deliver optimum service.
THE RUNWAYS :
1 runway equipped with ILS (Instrument Landing
System) Cat III, HI (High Intensity) lighting systems, approach
lights and flashing lights.
• Runway 1: 3,000 m x 60 m, direction 14L 32R
• Runway 2: 3,500 m x 75 m, direction 14R 32L
60 aircraft parking stands
• 18 gangways
• 7 baggage conveyors
• 3 oversized baggage reclaim belts
• 34 boarding gates
• 64 conventional check-in counters
• 5 “oversized” baggage check-in counters
• 14 screening stations including 2 premium security access station
• 3 “oversized” screening stations
New technology: a fully-automated HBS system (Hold Baggage Screening) in every hall, for optimum security (Alstef-Beumer).
A modern freight area capable of handling all types of goods: 20,400 m2 of warehousing and offices, positive and negative cold rooms, 2 priority aircraft parking stands for the big carriers, Border checkpoint, 31 freight forwarders, etc.
• Open 24 hours a day (with restrictions concerning night flights)
• Non-coordinated airport