1 destination(s) with Binter Canarias departing from Toulouse
It all began on the morning of 26 March 1989, when Binter a regional aviation company belonging to Iberia, began operations to link the islands of the Canary archipelago by air.
The Spanish airline has become the benchmark in the transportation sector in the Canary Islands, playing also a prominent role on the European stage (seven ERA awards). By offering its customers a high quality service and being actively involved in the community, Binter shows its desire to stay true to its commitment to the Canarian archipelago.
Hall - Sales desk
Hall - Check-in desk
For each flight, you will need to have all of the following documents with you :
- Your boarding pass (from your airline or agency).
- Valid proof of identity (identity card or passport or visa depending on your destination).
- Your health documents (vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment).
For more information on the travel formalities for each destination, please consult the official “Travel advice” website.
Your item of hand luggage must not exceed the maximum dimensions: 45 x 35x 25cm / 23 kg.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Binter, you will need to contact your airline directly. As the last carrier, the airline will undertake the procedures required to locate the missing items.
You will need to contact the baggage service, which has been subcontracted to a service provider.
Bagage Service - AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
Binter does not offer a loyalty programme or free Premium access to fast-track security clearance or the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport.
You can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to Binter or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
Volotea does not provide an Unaccompanied Minor service. Children must be accompanied by an adult.