2 destination(s) with Air Algérie departing from Toulouse
Air Algérie, established in 1953, is the Algerian national airline which offers scheduled flights to Algeria. Air Algérie’s fleet is made up of Airbus, ATR and Boeing aircraft. Air Algérie Plus is the airline's loyalty programme that gives you access to benefits on many services. Air Algérie offers direct flights from Toulouse.
Hall B/D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall B - 1st floor Check-in desk
For your journey with Air Algérie, each passenger (including babies) must have a set of travel documents with them :
- A paper or digital boarding pass purchased from your travel agency or directly from Air Algérie.
- Valid proof of identity : identity card or passport or visa depending on the final destination.
- Health documents : up-to-date vaccines and appropriate prescriptions and authorisations if you have ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out more about the required documents for each destination, consult the government’s “Travel advice” website.
Air Algérie authorises 1 item of hand luggage :
- Your item of hand luggage can measure up to 55 x 35 x 25 cm (HxWxD), including pockets, wheels and handles.
- Your hand luggage items can weigh up to 10 kg in total.
- If you are travelling with a laptop, handbag or camera, make sure that these items fit into the single authorised hand luggage bag.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Air Algérie, you should contact Air Algérie, which as the last carrier will then endeavour to investigate the issue. In such cases, you should contact the baggage service, which is usually subcontracted to a service provider. Air Algérie subcontracts this service to AviaPartner :
Alyzia - 06 42 86 84 26
Please note : for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
Air Algérie does not offer a loyalty programme or free Premium access to fast-track security clearance or the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport. You can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Special Assistance - Seniors/PRM
If you require special assistance during your journey, it is essential to indicate your needs to Air Algérie or your travel agent when you make your booking, or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure. Air Algérie will then provide in-flight assistance and contact our services to request assistance within the terminal, from the Air Algérie check-in desk. We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off. When you arrive at the terminal, self-service facilities (wheelchairs and phone terminals) will be available.
Unaccompanied children aged up to 15 can be accepted for travel, at the request of parents. As soon as the legal guardian leaves, the child is taken care of by airline staff, from check-in at the departure airport until the arrival of the person responsible for picking the child up at the destination airport.