Monday 1st May 2023 - No public transport
For Labor Day, the Tisséo network will be interrupted. Metro, bus, airport shuttle, tram do not run.
All roads lead to Toulouse airport!
Located close to the centre of Toulouse, there are many ways of easily and quickly getting from the airport to the Toulouse town centre and surrounding area. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport provides a diverse transport network to make travelling easier.
- The airport’s secure official car parks, located closest to the terminal.
- The tram and Tisséo airport shuttle will take you quickly to Toulouse city centre, and there are specific buses for travelling to the surrounding area.
- For those who prefer a more environmentally-friendly means of transport, there are motorcycle and bicycle parking spaces near the terminal.
- Private transport services, taxis and private hire vehicles will take you to a chosen destination.
- There are car hire services for business and tourist trips in and around Toulouse.
- Alternatively, you can hire and ride electric using self-service cars and mopeds.
- The airport is also an ideal starting point for travelling by bus to Italy or to a holiday destination in the Pyrenees, Andorra or Italy.
Ride-sharing meeting point
Take advantage of ride-sharing!
A ride-sharing meeting point, indicated by a pictogram, can be found at the Express Park drop-off point near the terminal.Free parking is limited to 10 minutes. Beyond that, the Express Park drop-off rates will apply.
1-3 min by walk
0 to 10 min: Free
10 -15 min by shuttle
3 days from 43,80 €
1 min by walk
2 days from 51,00€
2 - 7 min by walk
2 days from 42,20€