9 destination(s) with Air France departing from Toulouse
Air France was founded in 1933 and is the French national airline. In 2004, Air France merged with KLM to create the Air France-KLM group, the European leader in air travel. Its main hub is the Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, one of the largest in the world.Air France is a member of the Skyteam Alliance. Its fleet is made up of Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
Air France offers direct flights from Toulouse.
Hall D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall D - 1st floor Check-in desk
|Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Paris-CDG, Paris-Orly,Rennes, Strasbourg||H-30|
For your journey with Air France, each passenger (including babies) must have a set of travel documents with them :
- A paper or digital boarding pass purchased from your travel agency or directly from Air France.
- Valid proof of identity: identity card or passport or visa, depending on the final destination.
- Health document s: up-to-date vaccines and appropriate prescriptions and authorisations if you have ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out more about the required documents for each destination, consult the government’s “Travel advice” website.
Air France generally allows 1 item of hand luggage + 1 accessory
- Your hand luggage item can measure up to 55 x 35 x 25 cm (HxWxD), including pockets, wheels and handles.
- In the Economy Class cabin, your item of hand luggage and accessory can weigh up to 12 kg in total.
- If you are travelling in the Premium Economy, Business or La Première cabin, your hand luggage item and accessory can weigh up to 18 kg in total. Your cabin is indicated on your ticket.
- In addition to your hand luggage, you can take 1 personal accessory, the maximum size of which is 40 x 30 x 15 cm. You can take either: 1 handbag or 1 satchel or 1 bag for a laptop, camera or other electronic device.
- Your accessory must fit under the seat in front of you, unless you are seated by an emergency exit. In this case, the accessory must be stored in the overhead locker.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Air France, you should contact Air France, which as the last carrier will then endeavour to investigate the issue. Air France has its own baggage service at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
Air France Baggage Service - 0 970 808 816
Please note : for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
Notes: From October 20, lost and found items on the plane for Air France flights on arrival are to be collected at the reception point at Toulouse airport.
If you are travelling with Air France under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
- Holder of a Flying Blue or Skyteam loyalty card : Club 2000, Platinum, Gold
- Business Class passengers
For more information, please contact Air France directly
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Special Assistance - Seniors/PRM
If you require special assistance for your journey, it is essential to indicate your needs to Air France or your travel agent when you make your booking or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure. Air France will then provide in-flight assistance and contact our services to request assistance within the terminal, from the Air France check-in desk. We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off. When you arrive at the terminal, self-service facilities (wheelchairs and phone terminals) will be available.
- Children aged 4 to 11 inclusive travelling alone must be checked in as unaccompanied minors. They are taken care of by Air France staff.
- Teenagers aged 12 to 17 travelling alone can be looked after on request.
- Children aged 5 to 14 inclusive travelling alone must be checked in as unaccompanied minors. They are taken care of by Air France staff.
- Teenagers aged 15 to 17 travelling alone can be looked after on request.