1 destination(s) with APG Airlines departing from Toulouse
APG, the world’s leading network of commercial and distribution services for airlines, created APG Airlines, a French airline based in Toulouse. APG Airlines operates scheduled flights between Toulouse and Lorient. APG Airlines offers a French-style VIP service on its scheduled flights and on request. Passengers travel in an 8-seater BE 350 twin-turboprop and flights are marketed through APG offices in more than 100 countries.
Hall B/D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For your journey with APG Airlines, each passenger (including babies) must have a set of travel documents with them :
- A paper or digital boarding pass purchased from your travel agency or directly from APG Airlines.
- Valid proof of identity : identity card or passport or visa, depending on the final destination.
- Health documents : up-to-date vaccines and appropriate prescriptions and authorisations if you have ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out more about the required documents for each destination, consult the government’s “Travel advice” website.
APG Airlines generally authorises 1 item of hand luggage and 1 accessory :
- Your hand luggage item can measure up to 55 x 35 x 25 cm (HxWxD), including pockets, wheels and handles.
- A carry-on accessory.
- All your hand luggage should not exceed 6 kg in total.
If, unfortunately, your luggage is lost or damaged on your flight with APG Airlines, it is up to the airline, as the last carrier, to endeavour to investigate the issue. In such cases, you should contact the baggage service, which is usually subcontracted to a service provider. APG Airlines subcontracts the service to Alyzia :
Alyzia - +33 (0)6 42 86 84 26
Please note: for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
If you are travelling with APG Airlines under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
For more information, contact the airline directly
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- If you require special assistance for your journey, it is essential to indicate your needs to APG Airlines or your travel agent when you make your booking or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- APG Airlines will then provide in-flight assistance and contact our services to request assistance within the terminal, from the APG Airlines check-in desk.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off. When you arrive at the terminal, self-service facilities (wheelchairs and phone terminals) will be available.