1 destination(s) with British Airways departing from Toulouse
British Airways was established in 1919 and is a British airline. Its main hub is London Heathrow International Airport. The British Airways fleet consists of Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
The Executive Club is British Airways’ loyalty programme. It allows its members to accumulate Avios, which can be exchanged for flights, hotel accommodation and other services. British Airways is a member of the OneWorld Alliance.
Hall B/D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall C - 1st floor Check-in desk
|Londres-Heathrow, Brème, Friedrichshafen||H-45|
For each flight, all passengers must bring along their travel documents, namely :
- Their boarding pass previously obtained from British Airways (or the travel agency).
- Valid proof of identity: identity card or passport or visa, depending on the destination.
- Adequate health documents : vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out which documents you need for your journey depending on your destination, visit the government's “Travel advice” website.
British Airways authorises 1 item of hand luggage and 1 accessory :
- Your hand luggage item can measure up to 56 x 45 x 25 cm (HxWxD), including pockets, wheels and handles.
- Your item of hand luggage should not exceed 7 kg.
- Your cabin accessory can measure up to 46 x 36 x 20 cm (HxWxD).
If, unfortunately, your luggage is lost or damaged on your flight with British Airways, it is up to the airline, as the last carrier, to endeavour to investigate the issue. In such cases, you should contact the baggage service, which is usually subcontracted to a service provider. British Airways subcontracts this service to AviaPartner :
AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
Please note : for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
If you are travelling with British Airways under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
- Holder of a Premier, Gold, Silver, Emerald or Sapphire loyalty card on a British Airways flight
- Business Class and Club Europe Class passengers
For more information, please contact British Airways directly
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Special Assistance - Seniors/PRM
If you require special assistance for your journey, it is essential to indicate your needs to British Airways or your travel agent when you make your booking or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure. British Airways will then provide in-flight assistance and contact our services to request assistance within the terminal, from the British Airways check-in desk. We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off. When you arrive at the terminal, self-service facilities (wheelchairs and phone terminals) will be available.
The minimum age for travelling alone on a British Airways flight is now 14. - British Airways allows young passengers on board if they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over (same or related booking).