1 destination(s) with Brussels Airlines departing from Toulouse
Brussels Airlines was created in 2006, after the merger of three airlines: SN Brussels Airlines, Sabena and Virgin Express. Brussels Airlines is the Belgian national airline whose main hub is Brussels Zaventem Airport. This airline is part of the Lufthansa Group. Its fleet is composed of Airbus, Avro and Boeing aircraft. Brussels Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance. The airline has the Miles and More loyalty programme, launched by the German airline Lufthansa.
Hall B/D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For each flight, all passengers must bring along their travel documents, namely :
- Their boarding pass previously obtained from Brussels Airlines (or the travel agency).
- Valid proof of identity : identity card or passport or visa depending on the destination.
- Adequate health documents: vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out which documents you need for your journey depending on your destination, visit the government's “Travel advice” website.
Brussels Airlines generally authorises 1 item of hand luggage and 1 accessory :
- Your hand luggage item can measure up to 55 x 40 x 23 cm (HxWxD), including pockets, wheels and handles.
- Your hand luggage items can weigh up to 8 kg in total.
- Your accessory can measure up to 40 x 30 x 10 cm (HxWxD).
- You can take 2 items of hand luggage and 1 accessory with you (laptop bag for a non-bulky device or a handbag that can fit under the seat in front of you).
If, unfortunately, your luggage is lost or damaged on your flight with Brussels Airlines, it is up to the airline, as the last carrier, to endeavour to investigate the issue. In such cases, you should contact the baggage service, which is usually subcontracted to a service provider. Brussels Airlines subcontracts the service to AviaPartner :
AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
Please note : for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
If you are travelling with Brussels Airlines under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
- Holders of a Hon Circle, Senator or Star Alliance Gold loyalty card on a Brussels Airlines flight
- Business Class or International First Class passengers
For more information, please contact Brussels Airlines directly
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Special Assistance - Seniros / PRM
If you require special assistance for your journey, it is essential to indicate your needs to Brussels Airlines or your travel agent when you make your booking or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure. Brussels Airlines will then provide in-flight assistance and contact our services to request assistance within the terminal, from the Brussels Airlines check-in desk. We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off. When you arrive at the terminal, self-service facilities (wheelchairs and phone terminals) will be available.
Children aged 5 to 11 can travel alone on Brussels Airlines flights, provided you book this service when you book your ticket. Teenagers aged 12 to 18 can also benefit from the UM service if their parents or guardians doubt their ability to travel alone.