1 destination(s) with Royal Air Maroc departing from Toulouse
The Moroccan national airline, Royal Air Maroc, was founded in 1957. Its hub is at Casablanca Mohamed V Airport. Royal Air Maroc offers a Safar Flyer loyalty programme.
Hall B/D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall B - 1st floor Check-in desk
For each flight, all passengers must bring along their travel documents, namely :
- Their boarding pass previously obtained from Royal Air Maroc (or the travel agency).
- Valid proof of identity : identity card or passport or visa depending on the destination.
- Adequate health documents : vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out which documents you need for your journey depending on your destination, visit the government's “Travel advice” website.
With Royal Air Maroc, you are allowed a single item of hand luggage weighing up to 10 kg, with maximum dimensions of 115 cm.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Royal Air Maroc, you will need to contact your airline directly. As the last carrier, the airline will undertake the procedures required to locate the missing items.
You will need to contact the baggage service, which has been subcontracted to a service provider.
Royal Air Maroc Baggage Service - AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
If you are travelling with Royal Air Maroc under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport:
- Holder of an AMBASSADOR, GOLD or CORPORATE GOLD loyalty card
- Business Class passengers
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to Royal Air Maroc or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
- Mandatory UM service for children aged 4 to 12. Your child will be accompanied by a staff member from check-in to boarding, and then entrusted to the care of our flight attendants.
- Optional service for people aged 12 to 16.