1 destination(s) with TAP Air Portugal departing from Toulouse
The Portuguese national airline, TAP Air Portugal, was established in 1945. The airline is a member of the Star Alliance. Its main hub is Lisbon Airport.
The company's loyalty programme is Miles & Go.
Hall D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall B/C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For each flight, you will need to have all of the following documents with you :
- Your boarding pass (from your airline or agency).
- Valid proof of identity (identity card or passport or visa depending on your destination).
- Your health documents (vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment).
For more information on the travel formalities for each destination, please consult the official “Travel advice” website.
When travelling with TAP Air Portugal (flights operated by TAP or TAP Express), you are allowed to bring an item of hand luggage into the cabin, provided that its dimensions do not exceed 55 X 40 x 20 cm and 8 kg.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with TAP Air Portugal, you will need to contact your airline directly. As the last carrier, the airline will undertake the procedures required to locate the missing items.
You will need to contact the baggage service, which has been subcontracted to a service provider.
AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
If you are travelling with Tap Air Portugal under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
- Holders of a Star Alliance Gold, Victoria GOLD, Victoria CORPORATE loyalty card
- Business Class passengers
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to TAP Air Portugal or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
Note : Self-service wheelchairs are available in the terminal, at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility, along with phone terminals.
The conditions for accepting unaccompanied minors vary according to the child’s age group :
- TAP does not accept unaccompanied minors under 5 years of age
- Any child aged 5 to 11 travelling alone is considered to be an “unaccompanied minor”
- Any teenager aged 12 to 17 may exceptionally travel as an “unaccompanied minor” at the request of their parents or guardians