1 destination(s) with Transavia departing from Toulouse
Transavia, a low-cost airline belonging to the Air France-KLM group, offers regular medium-haul and charter flights at very competitive prices from France and the Netherlands. Its fleet consists of 39 Boeing 737-800 aircraft (at the beginning of 2020), all equipped with 189 seats in leisure class. In 2019, the company carried more than 7 million passengers to nearly 100 destinations in Europe and the Mediterranean Basin.
Hall D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall D - 1st floor Check-in desk
For your journey with Transavia, each passenger (including babies) must have a set of travel documents with them :
- A paper or digital boarding pass purchased from your travel agency or directly from Transavia.
- Valid proof of identity : identity card or passport or visa, depending on the final destination.
- Health documents : up-to-date vaccines and appropriate prescriptions and authorisations if you have ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out more about the required documents for each destination, consult the government’s “Travel advice” website.
Transavia generally authorises 1 item of hand luggage in the cabin and 1 accessory.
The cabin space being limited, only the first 70 items of hand luggage measuring no more than 55 x 40 x 25 cm are guaranteed in the cabin - other items of hand luggage will be placed in the hold free of charge. What are the dimensions of hand luggage ?
- 10 kg max 45 x 40 x 25 cm max (guaranteed on board)
- 55 x 40 x 25 cm max (not guaranteed on board)
Transavia sometimes puts your baggage in the hold. When boarding, only the first 70 items of hand luggage measuring no more than 55 x 40 x 25 cm are guaranteed in the cabin. The dimensions of the items of hand luggage include handles and wheels. In addition to your item of hand luggage, you can take an umbrella or walking stick with you.
Transavia MAX passengers are allowed 1 item of hand luggage measuring no more than 55 x 40 x 25 cm and 10 kg (e.g. a small suitcase with wheels) and 1 accessory (e.g. a handbag or laptop bag).
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Transavia, you should contact Transavia, which as the last carrier will then endeavour to investigate the issue. Transavia has its own baggage service at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
Baggage Service - 0 970 808 816
Please note, for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
Transavia does not offer a loyalty programme or free Premium access to fast-track security clearance or the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport. You can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to Transavia or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
Note : Self-service wheelchairs are available in the terminal, at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility, along with phone terminals.
In view of the health situation, children travelling alone are not allowed onboard aircraft until 31 July 2020.