1 destination(s) with Tunisair departing from Toulouse
Tunisair is the Tunisian national airline created in 1948. Tunisair offers a loyalty programme called Fidelys. In January 2017, the Tunisair network included some forty destinations.
Booking and customer support
Bookings and contacts for ticket services with Tunisair
0 820 044 044 (€0.12/min including VAT)
Hall C - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall B/C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For each flight, you will need to have all of the following documents with you :
- Your boarding pass (from your airline or agency).
- Valid proof of identity (identity card or passport or visa depending on your destination).
- Your health documents (vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment).
For more information on the travel formalities for each destination, please consult the official “Travel advice” website.
The maximum dimensions for items of hand luggage are 55 cm / 40 cm / 25 cm, and the maximum weight is 10 kg for Business Class passengers and 8 kg for Economy Class passengers.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Tunisair, you will need to contact your airline directly. As the last carrier, the airline will undertake the procedures required to locate the missing items.
You will need to contact the baggage service, which has been subcontracted to a service provider.
AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
If you are travelling with Tunisair under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
- Coupon holder: AVP or Tunisair coupons accepted
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still access the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to Tunisair or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
Note : Self-service wheelchairs are available in the terminal, at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility, along with phone terminals.
The UM service, for children aged over 5 and under 12, may be offered subject to the prior agreement of the carrier, preferably when you book your ticket, and at the latest 48 hours before the date of travel, for an additional fee.