1 destination(s) with Turkish Airlines departing from Toulouse
Turkish Airlines was founded in 1933 with a fleet of only five aircraft. Today it has a fleet of 343 aircraft (passengers and cargo) and serves over 300 destinations including 126 countries worldwide.
As a member of the Star Alliance, it offers a Miles&Smiles loyalty programme that gives access to various advantages and promotional offers depending on passenger status.
Hall C - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For each flight, you will need to have all of the following documents with you :
- Your boarding pass (from your airline or agency).
- Valid proof of identity (identity card or passport or visa depending on your destination).
- Your health documents (vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment).
For more information on the travel formalities for each destination, please consult the official “Travel advice” website.
With Turkish Airlines, your items of hand luggage must not exceed the following dimensions :
- 55 x 40 x 23 cm, with a maximum weight of 8 kg.
- If you are travelling in Comfort or Economy Class, you can only bring one hand luggage item on board.
- If you are travelling in Business Class, you are allowed two items of hand luggage.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Turkish Airlines, you will need to contact your airline directly. As the last carrier, the airline will undertake the procedures to locate the missing items.
You will need to contact the baggage service, which has been subcontracted to a service provider.
Alyzia Baggage Service - 06 42 86 84 26
If you are travelling with Turkish Airlines under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
- Holders of a Star Alliance Gold, Elite Miles & Smiles, Elite Plus Miles & Smiles, Corporate Miles & Smiles loyalty card
- Business Class passengers
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still access the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to Turkish Airlines or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
Note : Self-service wheelchairs are available in the terminal, at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility, along with phone terminals.
Turkish Airlines allows children between the ages of 7 and 12 to travel alone without the presence of an adult. To take advantage of this service, simply contact customer support.