2 destination(s) with Twin Jet departing from Toulouse
Twin Jet is a French airline founded in May 2001. It operates mainly regional flights. The airline is a member of the Air France Flying Blue loyalty programme.
Hall B - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For each flight, you will need to have all of the following documents with you :
- Your boarding pass (from your airline or agency).
- Valid proof of identity (identity card or passport or visa depending on your destination).
- Your health documents (vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment).
For more information on the travel formalities for each destination, please consult the official “Travel advice” website.
Twin Jet allows one item of hand luggage per passenger, the total size of which must not exceed 115 cm and the weight 10 kg. Passengers are responsible for their hand luggage items for the duration of the journey.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your Twin Jet flight, you will need to contact your airline directly. As the last carrier, the airline will undertake the procedures required to locate the missing items.
You will need to contact the baggage service, which has been subcontracted to a service provider.
Alyzia Baggage Service - 06 42 86 84 26
Twin Jet does not offer a loyalty programme or free Premium access to fast-track security clearance or the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport.
You can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to Twin Jet or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
Note : Self-service wheelchairs are available in the terminal, at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility, along with phone terminals.
Children aged over 4 and under 12 may travel alone. They are taken care of by the airline, subject to prior agreement when you book your ticket. People accompanying children or collecting them at the destination airport will always be asked to provide proof of identity.