13 destination(s) with Volotea departing from Toulouse
Volotea is a Spanish low-cost airline founded in 2011. The company has a loyalty programme: Volotea Promotion.
The low-cost airline Volotea offers direct flights from Toulouse.
Hall C - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall C - 1st floor Check-in desk
|Bastia, Caen, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Malaga, Nantes, Naples, Nice, Pise, Prague, Strasbourg, Tenerife, Venise||H-35|
For each flight, you will need to have all of the following documents with you :
- Your boarding pass (from your airline or agency).
- Valid proof of identity (identity card or passport or visa depending on your destination).
- Your health documents (vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment).
For more information on the travel formalities for each destination, please consult the official “Travel advice” website.
From 8 June 2022 :
Without priority boarding you can only take on board a small bag which will be placed under the seat in front of you measuring 40 x 30 x 20 cm.
With priority boarding you can take your hand baggage in the cabin with dimensions: 55 x 40 x 20 cm
Checking in hand baggage at the airport involves an additional cost of up to €50 per bag and per journey.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Volotea, you will need to contact your airline directly. As the last carrier, the airline will undertake the procedures required to locate the missing items.
You will need to contact the baggage service, which has been subcontracted to a service provider.
Baggage Service - ONET : email@example.com / 0033 (0)6 85 72 63 79
Volotea does not offer a loyalty programme or free Premium access to fast-track security clearance or the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport.
You can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Are you a Senior or PRM, and do you require special assistance during your flight and in the terminal ?
- Explain your needs to Volotea or your travel agent when you make your booking and at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.You should arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off.
- Pick-up will be at your check-in desk, or directly at the counter for People with Reduced Mobility (Hall C, 1st floor).
Volotea does not provide an Unaccompanied Minor service. Children must be accompanied by an adult.