- International press
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- A quiet, relaxed atmosphere
For working or relaxing
The exclusive La Croix du Sud lounge opens its doors to you every day. Make yourself comfortable and let yourself be whisked away into an atmosphere of quiet refinement, with a view of the departure lounge!
In the lounge you will find:
- National and international press
- Television programmes in French and English
- Internet and free Wi-Fi
- Computers and printers
- A wide selection of unlimited, self-service drinks and snacks
How to access the lounge
- Enjoy a privileged moment and take advantage of the numerous services available for 25 euros* (you can pay the entrance fee when you arrive at the lounge).
- Holders of a Priority Pass, Diners Club International card, Lounge Pass, Lounge Key or Dragon Pass may come to the La Croix du Sud lounge at any time.
*Price as of 1st January 2020. This information is a guideline only, and prices may be changed without warning.Rules for accessing and using the lounge.pdf 84 KB | pdf