1 destination(s) with Aegean departing from Toulouse
A growing Greek airline offering a comprehensive, high-quality service. Awarded best regional airline in Europe five times. It has been the largest airline in Greece since 2008, and a member of Star Alliance since 2010.
Hall B/D - 1st floor Sales desk
Hall C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For your journey with Aegean, each passenger (including babies) must have a set of travel documents with them:
- A paper or digital boarding pass purchased from your travel agency or directly from Aegean.
- Valid proof of identity: identity card or passport or visa, depending on the final destination. -
- ealth documents: up-to-date vaccines and appropriate prescriptions and authorisations if you have ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out more about the required documents for each destination, consult the government’s “Travel advice” website.
Aegean generally authorises 1 item of hand luggage:
- Economy Class: Your item of hand luggage can measure up to 56 x 45 x 25 cm (HxWxD), including pockets, wheels and handles. Your hand luggage items can weigh up to 8 kg in total.
- Business Class: You can take 1 item of hand luggage and 1 accessory with you (a laptop bag for a non-bulky device or a handbag that can fit under the seat in front of you), all of which can weigh up to 13 kg maximum.
If your luggage is lost or damaged during your flight with Aegean, you should contact Aegean, which as the last carrier will then endeavour to investigate the issue. In such cases, you should contact the baggage service, which is usually subcontracted to a service provider. Aegean subcontracts this service to AviaPartner:
AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
Please note: for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
If you are travelling with Aegean under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport:
- Holders of a GOLD or Star Alliance Gold loyalty card on a flight with Aegean - Business Class passengers
For more information, contact the airline directly If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Special Assistance - Seniors/PRM
If you require special assistance for your journey, it is essential to indicate your needs to Aegean or your travel agent when you make your booking or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.Aegean will then provide in-flight assistance and contact our services to request assistance within the terminal, from the Aegean check-in desk. We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off. When you arrive at the terminal, self-service facilities (wheelchairs and phone terminals) will be available.
The Unaccompanied Children service allows minors between the ages of 5 and 12 to travel safely. You can arrange for your child to be accompanied when you book a child-fare ticket online, or by contacting the airline’s Booking Service.