1 destination(s) with Iberia departing from Toulouse
Iberia, established in 1927, was originally a Spanish airline. In 2009, Iberia merged with British Airways, the British airline, resulting in the International Airlines Group (IAG) holding company. The Iberia fleet is made up of Airbus aircraft. Iberia’s regional subsidiary, Air Nostrum, has a fleet of ATRs and Canadair regional jets. Iberia is a member of the OneWord Alliance. Its main hub is Madrid Barajas International Airport. It has an Iberia Plus loyalty programme.
Hall - Sales desk
Hall B/C - 1st floor Check-in desk
For each flight, all passengers must bring along their travel documents, namely :
- Their boarding pass previously obtained from Iberia (or the travel agency).
- Valid proof of identity: identity card or passport or visa depending on the destination.
- Adequate health documents : vaccines, prescriptions and authorisations in the case of ongoing treatments or special equipment.
To find out which documents you need for your journey depending on your destination, visit the government's “Travel advice” website.
Iberia generally authorises 1 item of hand luggage and 1 accessory :
- Your hand luggage item can measure up to 56 x 40 x 25 cm (HxWxD), including pockets, wheels and handles.
- Your hand luggage items can weigh up to 10 kg (Tourist Class) and 14 kg (Business Class) in total.
- Your accessory (small handbag, laptop bag, duty free bag or changing bag, for example) can measure up to 40 x 30 x 15 cm (HxWxD).
If, unfortunately, your luggage is lost or damaged on your flight with Iberia, then it is up to the airline, as the last carrier, to endeavour to investigate the issue. In such cases, you should contact the baggage service, which is usually subcontracted to a service provider. Iberia subcontracts the service to AviaPartner :
AviaPartner - +33 01 89 400 800
Please note : for all settlements, you will need to show the ticket stub and the baggage label receipt, which were provided during check-in.
If you are travelling with Iberia under the following conditions, you can benefit from Premium access to fast-track security clearance and the Croix du Sud lounge at Toulouse airport :
- Holders of a Club Fiesta, Platino, Oro or Plata loyalty card marked ""acceso sala VIP” on an Iberia flight
- Business Class passengers
For more information, please contact Iberia directly
If you are not travelling with this type of ticket or card, you can still have access to the Croix du Sud lounge located in the boarding area, for a fee.
Special Assistance - Seniors/PRM
If you require special assistance for your journey, it is essential to indicate your needs to Iberia or your travel agent when you make your booking or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure. Iberia will then provide in-flight assistance and contact our services to request assistance within the terminal, from the Iberia check-in desk. We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your flight takes off. When you arrive at the terminal, self-service facilities (wheelchairs and phone terminals) will be available.
Does your child need to travel alone? Iberia offers a UM service :
- Children aged 5 to 11 : the service is mandatory for this age group. Iberia considers minors to be travelling alone if they are not accompanied by a person over the age of 16.
- Young people aged 12 to 17 : Even though Iberia does not consider children of this age to be minors, you can opt to use the service for your child if they are travelling alone.