Professionals and partners will find in the sections below all the useful information they need and the regulations for working at the Toulouse-Blagnac airport platform.
Transport and access
Here you will find all the usage regulations concerning transport and access to the airport.
- ATB - Règlement - Rue_des_arrivees - VF.pdf 5.23 MB | pdf
- ATB - Règlement - Accès_gare_routière 2017.pdf 118.49 KB | pdf
- ATB - Règlement - Utilisation_parcs_autos - 2017.pdf 138.02 KB | pdf
- Car parks and access : Tel. : +33 (0) 825 380 000 / E-mail : email@example.com
To ensure the safety of both people and our facilities, certain areas of Toulouse-Blagnac airport are accessible only to authorised personnel and vehicles. You will find all the information and documents you need to apply for an access permit on our dedicated page.
For further information, please contact us :
- ATB Badge Office : Tel : +33 (0)5 34 61 83 77 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATB Security Office : Tel : +33 (0)5 61 42 45 33 / +33 (0)5 34 61 83 27
The conditions and regulations for accessing and using the airport platform are established by prefectural orders
Prefectural Orders :Arrêté Préfectoral Aérodrome du 20 sept 2019 9.49 MB | pdf
Annexes to the Prefectural Order in force :
- ANNEX I: Airport map - Landside and airside boundaries - Airside sectorisation
- ANNEX II: Landside road signs
- ANNEX IIa: Tram traffic plan
- ANNEX III: Commercial air terminal - Landside/airside boundary
- ANNEX IV: Airside road signs
- ANNEX V: Airside vehicle parking
DSAC Sud decisions :
- N° 112 - 2018.07.10 - Mesures particulières application APP Blagnac _ sécurité 947.96 KB | pdf
- N° 171 - 2020.06.11 - Mesures particulières application APP Blagnac _ sûreté 896.6 KB | pdf
Purchasing and suppliers
Info and downloads :
You will find all the information and documents you will need to download to become an airport supplier on our dedicated page (general conditions, application letters, and quality , safety and environment regulations, etc.)
- • Purchasing Department - Finance Department : Email : email@example.com
Airport public service charges are set in accordance with the decision of the Economic Advisory Board in application of the provisions of decree No. 2005-827 dated 20 July 2005, and in compliance with the economic regulation agreement concluded between the French government and Aéroport Toulouse-Blagnac for the 2014-2018 period.
All authorisations to perform an activity given by the Aéroport Toulouse-Blagnac company are granted under the regime of authorisations to temporarily occupy publicly-owned State land.